DONE!!!!!!!!!!


I HAVE FINISHED ALL TREATMENTS!!!!!!!!  I am so happy!  YAY YAY YAAAAAAAAAAY!

Here's a quick update...

After that last post, they decided to stop treatment for 2 days.  Well, what wonders that did!  My throat completely stopped hurting, and hasn't hurt since!  I resumed treatment last Thursday, and have gone every day (except Sat and Sun) since.  I have been eating normal food, still slower than usual but that's ok.  So all in all, it wasn't that bad.  Thank you LORD!  The beginning was far worse than the end, and I really thought I was going to be in some serious pain right now.  I was pretty scared, as I've heard of people having to be admitted into the hospital during radiation because their throat is so swollen.  Glad it never got to that point.  It did hurt for several days, but it was never terrible.

I've got that stupid mask in the car right now - after all of you have seen it, I'm gonna burn that sucker!  I thought about bringing it into work, but I didn't want to give anyone nightmares, I'm serious - it's that freaky looking.

I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend - it's pouring rain here right now and is supposed to be like this all weekend, but Ben and I are gonna make the best of it!  He's taking me out to dinner tonight to celebrate, he's so sweet!

Thank yall so much for the phone calls, texts, emails, gifts, etc - you all mean the world to me.

Love to all,

Kerri

PS...hope yall are enjoying the music!  If you haven't heard it, turn on your speakers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAHHHHHHHH!!! I'm as happy as that jumping kitty! Thank you God for bringing Kerri and Ben to this point! Kerri, you and Ben have a wonderful time tonight! It's time to celebrate!! Love, Mrs. Linda

Anonymous said...

YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! BOYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

!! D-O-N-E !!
O-V-E-R
NOTTA,ZIP,ZIPPO,
NOOO MORE EVER AGAIN!!
I,ve got a good idea for that stupid mask. I'll send some rope with mom when she comes, tie it to the back bumper and drag it all the way to Augusta! Then, if there's anything left we'll tie it to Ben's bumper and he can drag it all the way back home!!!
We are all so happy for you and Ben.It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood ya'll!Ben, you are absolutley the best man on the face of this earth! Thanks for taking care of my sister the way that you do!!! We will see you next weekend! We love ya'll
Stephen,Brandy,Lauren,&Phillips
THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great E-mail about the women drivers!! Absolutley hilarious-totally fits the bill. I have to say, so far everything is good! Just remember, one day you'll be in my shoes! DA DA DE DE DE DE DO DO DO DO DA DA DE DA DE DE DOOOO!!!haaaaaaaaaaaaMSTER DANCE!
heheheheheh! LOVE YA'LL OH YEAH, TELL OL' BEN I SAID "DUUUH HUUUUH!" HE'LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN!

SteveJ said...

It's raining and the sun is coming up soon! Lauren just made me a blog. Check it out... the blog address is stevejisliving.blogspot.com

Love you!

Anonymous said...

You are the bravest person I have ever met. I love you and thank GOD daily for you. Thanks for being so strong for both of us

CONGRATS SWEETIE
I LOVE YOU ALWAYS BEN

Mason Fleske said...

OMG – they let you keep that torture chamber? Who the hell wants to remember that?!

Congrats on finishing, woman! You're an inspiration to us all...way to kick some butt!