Hey there,
I have had a tough week. My emotions are out of control, and honestly, don't know how much longer I can take this! I have read that coming off the chemo can really throw you for a loop, but I was hoping that it didn't happen to me. Well it did. It is awful! I have been exhausted all week, and one minute I am mad and another I want to cry. I have been asleep by 9 pm every night, and a couple nights I wanted to crawl into bed as soon as I got home from work. Some mornings I wake up with tears in my eyes, I mean, what is going on? It's gotta be my hormones just totally off balance - because I NEVER act like this. I am the most laid back person there is, and this feeling kind of has me down a little. I have made it through 4 radiation treatments, with 13 to go. Im getting there, I guess. I think I am also worried about getting sore from radiation soon, I don't want to have a terrible sore throat, that is the most uncomfortable feeling in the world. So, we have decided against traveling to Charlotte this weekend, I am going to try to clear my head and just see if I can get myself out of this funk I am in. I may sleep the entire weekend, I'm so tired from all this stress. I am sorry Mrs. Linda and Mr. Steve, we will make it up to yall, I promise!
PLEASE continue to pray for me - I need every prayer I can get, and Ben too - he has to put up with me!
Love yall, Kerri
2 comments:
Kerri, we are so sorry that you're feeling so down. I can only imagine what you're going through with all these treatments. Please don't worry about not feeling like coming up this weekend. We are going to miss you and Ben, but we're looking forward to spending some time with you all real soon. I'm hoping you and Ben are able to get some good rest this weekend. That always helps make things a little brighter. You both are in our prayers and we love you guys very much. Love, Mrs. Linda
Hi Kerri,
I hope you can stay strong throughout this last part of your treatment. Try not to worry about how you act at this time, everyone understands that this has been hard on you. I will continue to pray for you and I know you have the strength to get through this.
Love, Hedy Brandt, Mrs. Linda's good friend from Maryland.
Post a Comment