"Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."
- Lou Holtz
"Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life."
Phillippians 4:6-7 MSG
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars."
Hey there, just wanted to post a pic I took yesterday on my blackberry, this was the most beautiful snow! There were huge flakes at our house for 5 hours yesterday. It was awesome!
OK, now I'm ready for 80 degree weather, bring it!
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
We got about six inches last night and the kids were all out of school today. Tonight is going to be 12 degrees! BRRRRR! March has come in like a lion! It was a beautiful snowfall though! Love, Mrs. Linda
Well we missed the snow here in the Watergate City but it's just as well cause I echo your call for the spring weather, bring on the lawn mower & weed eater & such.
Great news that you're done with the teatments and what a helluva job you & Ben have done to get through the whole ordeal! I'm sure you have heard me reference this before but I'm reminded of it yet again, a Wise Old Man that we all miss and love once told me that something good can come out of any situation, no matter how bad it seems on the surface. Well you don't have to be the sharpest knife in the drawer to learn from the example that you and Ben have set with the Faith and strength that ya'll displayed in meeting this thing head on and certainly earning that Certified Lymphoma Butt Kicker sticker. Now THAT'S something good that all of us should learn from.
Love to you and all of yours from me and all of mine!!
I am a 31 year old graphic designer living in the burbs of Atlanta with my wonderful husband Ben, our son Bennett, and our furry child Gracie. I started blogging when I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma in September of 2008. I have now been in remission for more than 3 years, and I continue to blog about my life as a new Mom.
3 comments:
We got about six inches last night and the kids were all out of school today. Tonight is going to be 12 degrees! BRRRRR! March has come in like a lion! It was a beautiful snowfall though! Love, Mrs. Linda
HA we didnt get any snow... just a TON of rain... but NO SCHOOL TODAY so thats a good thing!
Love you,
Lauren
Well we missed the snow here in the Watergate City but it's just as well cause I echo your call for the spring weather, bring on the lawn mower & weed eater & such.
Great news that you're done with the teatments and what a helluva job you & Ben have done to get through the whole ordeal! I'm sure you have heard me reference this before but I'm reminded of it yet again, a Wise Old Man that we all miss and love once told me that something good can come out of any situation, no matter how bad it seems on the surface. Well you don't have to be the sharpest knife in the drawer to learn from the example that you and Ben have set with the Faith and strength that ya'll displayed in meeting this thing head on and certainly earning that Certified Lymphoma Butt Kicker sticker. Now THAT'S something good that all of us should learn from.
Love to you and all of yours from me and all of mine!!
p.s. Steve J's got a blog???? WT_
Post a Comment