Today was a good day!

Hey there,


I had my first blood draw today and my blood counts are good!  The port needle didn't hurt at all, so I'm pretty happy today.   I am feeling like my old self, finally.  Just wanted to let you all know in case you were wondering...

I am off to get my hair cut this evening, but I have been advised not to color it by the nurses.  I guess I'll be walking around looking like peppy le pew with bi-color hair here shortly.  That's if I don't lose it!  Yall please pray I don't lose it, I really don't want to.

My Mom told me about a funny website today:  http://imtooyoungforthis.org and here are several things on there I find hilarious!

This is a yard sign for $19.99 - wow...
Photobucket

And this is a throw pillow - ha!!

Photobucket

Until next time - love yall!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerri! I was going to call you and find out how your labwork was today but didn't know if they would get the results this quickly. YEH....I'm so glad they are good. I loved the picture of you and Ben, Matt and Kristen, and Steph and Mike. Glad the Gamecocks won also. Let me know about coming down to sit with you during some of your treatments. I'd love to do that. Glad you're feeling good today. Mr. Steve and I love you. Love, Mrs. Linda

Phillips Johnson said...

Aunt Kerri -
I thought I had already left my comment - but then my mom had to come in and sign me up as a google blogger. So I hope you get this.
Phillips Johnson

Phillips Johnson said...

Aunt Kerri -
it doesn't look like my first message went through. So I will re-type another. If you did get the first - i'm sending you another one.
My Mommy read your whole blog site to me and I am glad you feel like yourself today. I have been worried you would not feel like your fun self. I talked to g-momma today and she said you and Uncle Ben are coming to the beach. I am so excited about going and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon. I got a new bunny this weekend. His name is Little Bunny Phoo Fighter. So now I have 2 bunny's one at my house and one at my Daddy's. Tell Uncle Ben I said hello. write or call me back as soon as possible.
love your nephew phillips.

The Johnson Family said...

I'm so glad you're back feeling almost like yourself again ... I'm like Phillips counting the days until the beach ... it'll be so much fun just to get away for a few days ... Phillips has found the "Blog" ... he's a hoot!

See you Thursday evening,

We love you,

Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

Hey Lady,
Glad you are feeling good! Go have a blast at the beach...but not like your bach. party. OH LAWD, that was fun. WE'll have to do it again soon. LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!
Lurn