Hey all,
Today has been a sloooooow day, I have been dragging all day but nothing a little nap won't take care of. It seems to be coming in waves now, so there will be moments where I feel 100%, and others where I just don't want to get up. You know that feeling you get right before you get sick, or catch a cold? That's what I feel like today. Not terrible, but not good either. I stayed home from work again today, but I think I'll go in tomorrow just to get out of the house!
I want to bring attention to my Light the Night page - thanks so much to all of you who have donated! I HAVE REACHED MY GOAL!
I would also like to bring attention to the Charleston Light the Night page for Team Kerri - thank you so much to Kristie Santora for starting this for me and everyone who will be walking in my honor. Yall are so awesome!
Thanks again for the endless prayers and support - love you all!
Kerri
1 comments:
Kerri,
We are sorry you are feeling poopy today. Please know that Brent and I are here for whatever you, Ben and Gracie need. This will be a challenge in your life that will turn out to be a positive. I am sure of it. We look forward to your walk in Charleston. We hope and pray to hear good things from you soon.
Caroline, Brent & Peyton (our feline companion)
Post a Comment