Today is my Mom and Dad's
40th wedding anniversary - WOW!
Congratulations!
I love yall and hope you have a wonderful day!
This past weekend I went on a trip to Charleston with 10 of my best girl friends - it was SO MUCH FUN! We stayed at Wild Dunes in Charleston, SC and the weather was absolutely beautiful. We had great company and awesome food. It was something I had been looking forward to for a long time. We are already planning one for next year because we all LOVED hanging out all weekend. Can't wait ladies!







4 comments:
Happy Anniversary Mr. FRANK and Ms. PATSY
LOVE YOU BOTH
Happy 40th Anniversary Frank and Patsy! May you have many, many more wonderful years! You girls look like you had a great time! Glad you all were able to get together! Love, Mrs. Linda
ALL - Thanks for the HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.
We enjoyed the day and the dinner, thanks Stephen and Brandy!
Kerri & friends - Wow! It looks like all of you had a blast, I know all of you were glad to be together for the good times! Nice pad, great pics!
What's up LURN,
See you all soon,
Mom and Dad
Happy Anniversary to Edgar and Patsy!!! Y'all are coming with us next time, haha.
Miss all y'all.
LURN
Post a Comment