Way to go DEBBIE!

Remember my post about Debbie Markowski running the Seattle Rock-N-Roll Half Marathon a while back?  Well, this past weekend she finished the race!  She even put her status on facebook as "this one's for you Kerri" - WOW, she's just the sweetest person.  She has raised over $3000 bucks to date, and is still trying to reach her goal of $4300.  She ran 13.1 miles with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training group.  Here are a few pics!  That's Debbie in the middle!  Love the purple boas by the way...


 Thank you again for running in my honor!  I really hope to meet you soon.  

Here's her website again:


CONGRATULATIONS DEBBIE, YOU ROCK!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie - Congratulations from the Johnson/Stephenson Family ... thank you for your kindness and help sponsoring Kerri ... your are the best and Thanks Again for your SUPPORT!

EFJ/PTJ

Lulu Johnson said...

The post was awesome! I'm sure you feel really special to have someone running 13 miles in your honor! I hope that Ms. Markowski knows how much her support means to our entire family! ALSO, thanks for the picture credit! That was my favorite!
Love you,
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Thanks Debbie


You are awesome... WAY TO GO

Ben (Kerri's Husband)

Anonymous said...

Kerri- thanks so much for your kind words. I've just now gotten my internet access back to be able to read this and it brought tears to my eyes. It was an absolute privilege to run this race in your honor and to tell your story to all who asked when they saw my bracelet and the back of my shirt! As I've said all along- your strength and determination during your journey was my inspiration! I can't wait to meet in person! I will get the rest of the pics posted soon for you to see! Got your card on my desk at work today too...thank you so much!Thanks also to everyone else who have posted such kind comments! Kerri is very lucky to have such wonderful family and friends!

P.S.- I want to be on your Light the Night Team so make sure you hook me up!
--Debbie Markowski