TEAM IN TRAINING!


Hey there,

Several weeks ago, I was approached by one of my Dad's co-workers, Debbie Markowski.  She is running in the Rock N Roll Seattle Half Marathon on June 27th for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Team in Training!  She has asked if I would be her "personal honored hero", and of course I said yes!  I was stunned by her caring, thoughtful words - she doesn't even know me, and for her to want to have me as her personal hero just brings tears to my eyes.  I already know what a sweet, loving person she is and I've never even met her.  So, please take a minute and visit her website, and if you can - please donate!  All donations are 100% tax deductible.  

Thank you again Debbie for what you are doing, you are an amazing person!  There just aren't enough people in the world like you!  Good luck with your training and fundraising - we're all pulling for you!


Love to all,

Kerri


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Kerri! Thank you so much for the kind words! I am honored to have you as my personal hero and extremely thankful for all of your support! Most of all, I feel blessed that I am gaining a fabulous new friend! Your strength and endurance is such inspiration! :)

--Debbie