
This past weekend we traveled to Columbia, SC to visit our friends Chris and Laura Herron, and go to the St. Patty's celebration in 5 Points! We had a blast! Thanks to the Herron's again for being so hospitable, we had SO MUCH FUN!
Hope you all have an awesome St. Patty's Day, wear green tomorrow!
Love yall!
Kerri
5 comments:
You all look like you are having so much fun ... glad you're back and having great times again ... just like it's supposed to be.
Love you always,
Dad
Hey Sis!! Looks like you guys had a blast! St. Patty's Day celebration in five points, I like it, I like it a lot! We love ya'll see ya soon.
Stephen & Brandy
Great times, great times! :) I'm so glad we decided to go and not let the RAIN stop us! Love you!
Happy St. Paddy's Day! Looks like a good ole' time in Five Points! You all look so happy! God is so good! Love you and Ben! Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend! Love, Mrs. Linda
You are so strong, a true fighter, Prayer is so good, and I know GOD has a plan. God Knew you were strong enough to handle this because he made you. I am just blessed that he paired me with you so that I could be a part of your life forever. Thanks for what you do on a daily basis. You are trully the best wife a husband could hope for. I love you BEN
Post a Comment