I am rockin...

My blood counts are good once again - this is just fantastic!  I was a tiny bit anemic, but it is nothing to worry about.  I also got a flu shot today, and that wasn't too bad either.  The port needle access did hurt a little, but it was only for a second so no big deal.  


There is one more thing I am shocked about...I still have a full head of hair - YAY!  Lets hope and pray it stays that way!

I'll be in touch :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great about your numbers! Just eat some iron-rich foods and that should help with the anemia. Great job! Love, Mrs. Linda

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! I love hearing these positive and upbeat updates from you! Lots of Love! Kristen :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerri,

This is Mike, Matt's friend from Michigan. I hope you are doing well, Matt told me about your situation. Stay strong and positive and you will do great!!!

Mike

The Johnson Family said...

Hey Aunt Kerri hope you are feeling
better. I had a good day at school. Did your treat ment go well? Write back please!!!!!!
From phillips

Anonymous said...

HEY SIS!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!
LOVE YA AND MISS YA TONS!
OH YEAH' TELL 'OL BEN I SAID
DUH!HUH!, HE'LL KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!

HEE HEE
STEPHEN