Hey all!
Well, I'm dressed up as a witch today. I LOVE Halloween, and don't really remember one where I didn't dress up in something. I told my creative team at work that I was going to wear my trusty witch outfit, and they all decided to be witches with me. Worked out great for me, I didn't have to buy a thing! Check out the pics below. Please look at the guy to my left in first one, his name is Darrell and he is supposedly white trash. A dude dressed as a pregnant chick complete with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, noxzema on his face, and a miller high life 22 oz beer is hilarious. Oh, and a Pink Floyd shirt. HA! LOVE IT! The 2nd pic is the creative team here, we're all witches, cute! We're the "creative coven" today. :)


I hope all of you have an awesome weekend! Ben and I are so excited that we have absolutely nothing to do this weekend - finally. We've been traveling all over the place for months. By the way - I LOVE Baltimore, we had so much fun. The crab up there is just insane. We probably had too much fun, but hey - that's what weddings are for right?
We plan on sitting on the couch all day tomorrow, cooking and watching football. It doesn't get much better than that!
GOOOOOO COCKS, beat those stinkin' Vols!
Have a spooktacular Halloween!
Love to all,
Kerri
PS - please pray for me this weekend, my next scan is Monday morning at 8:30 am...
4 comments:
You all look great - the white trash guy has the key - all of you did a great job - have a great weekend doing nothing - looking forward to seeing you and Ben on the 13th - GO COCKS, I hope they beat the Big Orange.
See you soon and our prayers are with you for next week's scan - you will be fine.
Mom and Dad
The pictures are great! Love the white trash guy! I feel the same way about Baltimore. Love the place and those blue crabs. YUM!!! We have been and will continue to pray for you and the scan on Monday. I know it will be clean, clean, clean. You and Ben enjoy your quiet weekend. I love you both! Oh, and GOOOOO COCKS! Love, Mrs. Linda
HILARIOUS!!!
You will be fine, you have kicked this cancer's A_ _!!! I'm not worried one bit! You will have the cleanest scan ever, kt will have a big fat healthy baby, and JN will kick infertility's A _ _ and make infertility her B _ _ _ H! There...I got it out and I feel so much better!!!
Love U,
Mrs. H
PS. Sorry about The Gamecocks, I went last weekend and had so much fun(only my second college football game ever!) Check out the pictures!!! :)
Um...and your Halloween outfit was different than your regular wardrobe???????? Keep that positive attitude, sister! Goooooo Wildcats!
Post a Comment