USC-Alabama Game!


This past weekend we traveled to Tuscaloosa, Alabama to watch Carolina beat up on Alabama...ok maybe not, but it was a great game! Unfair calls by the ref, but we are used to that by now! We had a GREAT time, but it was so unbelievably cold I think it was Monday before I thawed out. You can tell by how many layers of clothes everyone has on!

Fun Times!



Ben, Matt, Kristen and I are flying out to Baltimore today at 4 for Mike Riismandel's wedding on Friday - we are so excited! I've never been to Baltimore before, and I LOVE going to new places. It's where my hubby Ben grew up and I can't wait to see his hometown. I'll post pics of the wedding next week!

Hope all of you are having a great week, I'm off to eat nothing but authentic Maryland blue crab for 3 days. YES!

Love to all,

Kerri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It did look cold but I'm sure was fun - Carolina hung in there just could not get anything going.

Eating the crab this weekend will be nothing but heaven, and I know Mike's wedding and seeing Baltimore for the first time will also be fun.

See you Saturday in the Swannee!

Love Mom and Dad.

Anonymous said...

We had such a BLAST last weekend in Tuscaloosa! Thanks so much for a very special time. I'm so jealous that you spent the weekend in Baltimore with those blue crabs. Just love those things!!! Love to you and Ben! Mrs. Linda