Hey all!
There a bunch of stuff here, and finally some pictures!
So we've been busy traveling to watch the GAMECOCKS play football, and we are lookin' good this year! Number 22 in the rankings right now...YES! Here's some pics of tailgating at it's finest!



On to the next topic...
Here is a pic of all of us when Brett and Monica came to visit...good times!
Light the Night was this past weekend in downtown Atlanta! My entire side of the family came up to walk with me...thank yall so much for coming up to support me! The entire state of Georgia raised over 1.7 million for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and I raised just under $2800...how awesome is that? Thank you so much to all who donated to my page, you are all so wonderful!




And last but definitely not least...My Mom brought me a gift this past weekend, and I wondered just what it could be. I began to open it, and it's a beautiful framed hummingbird picture - THAT SHE TOOK HERSELF. It took her several months to get this one shot of the hummingbird, and I'm not quite sure how she did it - it is SO HARD to get a shot like this! It really meant a lot, so thank you Mom - you are the best. I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

Here is the inscription on it:
Legends say that hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy and celebration. Hummingbirds open our eyes to the wonder of the world and inspire us to open our hearts to loved ones and friends. Like a hummingbird, we aspire to hover and to savor each moment as it passes, embrace all that life has to offer and to celebrate the joy of everyday. The hummingbird’s delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning and that laughter is life’s sweetest creation.
I love that! Thanks again Mom, love you!
It's scanxiety time again...I can't believe how fast this one came around. I just got word that my next scan is November 2nd at 8:30 am - holy buckets I'm nervous, please start praying for me!!! Thank goodness we have A LOT going on between now and then!
We are off to Alabama this weekend with Ben's parents, Kristen and Matt to watch the USC - Alabama game Saturday night! I hope we don't freeze, it's a low of 42 Saturday night, brrrrrr! Wish us luck, we're gonna need it! It's on at 7:45 pm Sat, GOOOOOOO COCKS!
I'll post more pics next week!
Love to all,
Kerri
4 comments:
The pictures are fantastic, especially the one your mom took of the hummingbird! Just gorgeous! We will be praying for your upcoming scan. I know it will turn out just fine! Looking forward to this weekend!!! Love, Mrs. Linda
Wow, Mrs. Patsy - that is an amazing picture you took! So talented! I especially love the quote at the bottom! So fitting! I know Kerri hung that in a very special place! Can't wait for this weekend! :) Love you KJS, Kristen
Love the Pics, I love the humming bird Picture, Your mom did a great job, I know how hard it is to just see a hummingbird let alone take a good picture of one. You hung it in a perfect place, right over the happy holidays insignia LOL
Love you
Ben
Thank yall for the sweet comments! :)
Post a Comment