Happy Birthday STEPHEN!

Today is my brothers 37th birthday, and in honor of him - I thought I'd post of few pictures of him back in the day...ok not really - I really got online and made these and I AM DYING LAUGHING!!!! I got you good this time STEPHEN!!!










HAPPY THIRTY "HEAVENTH" BIRTHDAY STEPHEN!  I LOVE YOU!

Love, your "seester"

Kerri


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMM Hello!

Steve - she-she got you!

Get ready for next weekend!

Love you both,

Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm sure everyone will enjoy your fine display of humor! Ya know there's not too many times that I have to say "ya got me!" to anyone, but if I have to say it at all, I'd rather say it to you!!! SO, YA GOT ME!!!!! Thanks for the laughs! We love ya'll see ya next weekend! What's up Benford!!!!!!
Stephen & Brandy

Anonymous said...

Steve funniest thing I have ever seen, in the last one you look a little like your dad in that picture in your parents dining room..... The Stevie Wonder look also is cool Happy B day

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Stephen! Hope your special day is wonderful!! Kerri, the pics are great! Love, Mrs. Linda

Anonymous said...

Stephen - The mullet suits you!

Abbie

Anonymous said...

Aunt Kerri that's crazy I will see you next weekend.

Phillips