Christmas Pajamas -- A Look Back
12 years ago

Since September 23, 2008, I have had 4,776 visits to my blog! CHECK IT OUT! It's probably a little more than that because I didn't even know Google Analytics existed until November...but I think that's crazy!!! I need to start putting ads on here, heck I might even make a little cash!
5 comments:
That's something, isn't it!? That many hits! I'm sure a lot of people have learned many things from your experiences. Have a great week! GO COCKS!!!!
Well thanks for the comment but I don't know who you are?!? And yes, GO COCKS!!!!!!!
Sorry, Kerri. That first statement is mine. I forgot to sign my name. Love you, Mrs. Linda
Ok I thought it was you Mrs. Linda!!! I should have known, you're the only one who always leaves me a comment and I thank you for that!!!!
WE are blessed from where you have come since a year ago today. You are a trooper. Much respect KJS. I love you and continue to be amazed at how strong you are. THANK YOU TO ALL THAT HAVE SUPPORTED US THREW THIS DIFFICULT YEAR. AND THANK GOD. KERRI KEEP IT UP LOVE
YOUR HUSBAND
Post a Comment