BAT Sandwiches


HAPPY FRIDAY to all of you!!!

I'm in a great mood today because it's Friday, so I thought I'd share one of my favorite recipes with yall. Last night, Ben and I made BAT sandwiches, or Bacon, Avocado and Tomato sandwiches. Seriously, it is one of my favorite things to eat in the summer.

2 slices wheat bread, lightly toasted
3 slices crisp bacon
Avocado, sliced thin - as much as you like
2 slices of a peeled home grown 'mater
Light mayo, salt and pepper


Assemble, and eat with onion rings or a salad.

OMG this is THE BEST sandwich ever. Try it out!

Hope all of you have a fantastic weekend!

Love to all,

Kerri

8 comments:

Jeremy & Cona said...

YUM, I'm going to try it. Thanks KJ

Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me, we'll try it.

Love to everyone,

Dad

Mason Fleske said...

You lost me at tomato. Bleck!

I do love a good avocado and bacon sandwich, though. Of course, bacon makes EVERYTHING taste good!

KJS said...

Ok Miss Picky Pants! Don't I remember you not liking bananas either? You need to try a home grown tomato - I'm pretty sure it's one of the best things on this earth. The ones at the store DO NOT compare. I could eat them by the dozen.

So, no pasta sauce and salsa for you either? ? No tomato and fresh mozzarella salad????? U CRAZY!

:•p

Mary said...

Yummy!!!

Mason Fleske said...

Oh, no. I love salsas, pico de gallo AND pasta sauce. It's just a tomato all by it's lonesome that makes my stomach churn. I do have to agree that if I'm making a good pico that a homegrown 'mater is best, but, to just eat one. Bleck!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kerri! Saw your recipe the other day and tried it last night! MMMMMMM. MMMMMM. Good!! Thanks for the yummy idea!

Jessica said...

Andy and I had this the other night...absolutely delish! We eat BLT's all the time, but this will be our new fave. Thanks for the recipe:)