Hey all!
This past weekend, Ben, Matt, Kristen and I traveled to Charlotte to celebrate Ben and Matt's birthday weekend! We got to spend time with my in-laws, Ben's sister and her husband, Steph and Mike and our nephew Braden and niece Sydney. We went to the pool all day on Saturday, and the boys cooked a rib feast Saturday night. It was such a great weekend!
We hope you had a great 31st birthday Ben and Matt - we love yall!
I would also like to wish my Mother-in-law a Happy Birthday tomorrow...hope your day is wonderful Mrs. Linda!
5 comments:
Thanks Honey, So nice to spend it with you and the Fam. Thanks for making my BDAY so wonderful LOVE YOU
BEN
I had so much fun this past weekend, and everyone being here made me feel so much better! It was great!!!! Such a special time and lots of wonderful memories! Love, Mrs. Linda
Great pictures! :) It was such a fun weekend! I loved spending time at the pool and grilling out on Saturday night! We always have a fun time together! Love you!
Just stumbled upon your blog. It's wonderful. Like you, a HL survivor. I linked your site to my blog.
All the best! :D
HA! Duane, just left you a comment at the almost exact same time you left me one - funny! I'm on the forum and see you on there every now and then. Your blog rocks. Glad to see you are doing so well!
Post a Comment