Birthday Trip to MIAMI!

Hey all!

This past weekend Ben and I went to Miami to celebrate my 29th birthday.  We had SO MUCH FUN!  Miami is a beautiful place, and H - O - T but thankfully we had beautiful weather the entire time.  We spent most of our time on the beach and at the pool.  Friday night we went out to dinner to La Terazza, and italian place near our hotel.  It was awesome!  Saturday was my birthday so we woke up and headed straight out to the beach.  We had a perfect set-up and the water is just gorgeous.  I had no idea it would be that beautiful.  We ate lunch by the pool, and headed up to get ready around 4.  We were in South Beach by 6, and just began to walk down Ocean Drive.  There are so many cool places, and we literally enjoyed people watching...there are some interesting people down there.  Someone at work said that I'd better make sure my spanish was good and wallet was fat - and man was he right!  Talk about expensive...we ordered two beers at one place and it was $17.  I almost choked.  Oh well, what can ya do?  We still had a great time after we got over the sticker shock.  South Beach is FUN FUN FUN...maybe a little too much fun.  ;)

Thank you Ben for this trip, you are SO SWEET!  I love you, and had so much fun - can we do this again next year?  ;)




Hope all of you are well - and thanks so much to all of you for the birthday calls, gifts and cards!  Love you all!


Kerri

ps...am I really 29 or did I just dream that?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Much Fun... I love you and Happy Birthday, You deserve a trip like that every weekend I love you
Ben

Sandi said...

glad you had a great birthday :) Looks like fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you and Ben had a great time on your BD trip; picks are awesome! The snake was huge.

See you in about a week or so.

My girl is 29, Boo-Hoo!

Love you,

Dad

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you all had such a great time! I just love the pictures! Love to you both. Love, Mrs. Linda

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures!!! Hope ya'll both had great B'days!!! Thanks for all the support with Jessica! You're the best!!!
Love,
Mrs. H