Remember Ethan Zohn from Survivor Africa? He is one of the most recognized people from that show to date. He was just diagnosed with Hodgkin's just 2 weeks ago. He has a rare subtype that will be treated more aggressively than mine. Just crazy where this cancer pops up. There was a guy on American Idol a few years back that had it too - remember Luke Menard? He's in remission now. Well anyways, I thought this was interesting!
Here's the link:
Here's Luke Menard's blog if you all wanted to see who he is (I couldn't remember!):
http://officiallukemenard.blogspot.com/
Love to all,
Kerri
2 comments:
Interesting! It's unreal how when I've told people about you having had Hodgkin's that I find out that they know someone who has had it. I personally know two people who had it many, many years ago and they're both doing great! Interesting info on blueberries. I'm definitely getting some. Thank you also for the prayers for Papa. He's doing great! Looking forward to seeing you all soon. Love to you and Ben! Mrs. Linda
I always thought he was nice guy smokin' hot!
Post a Comment