Is it really May already???


Whoa!!  Time has suddenly started to FLY for me.  Since I don't have to go to the doctor until June, I haven't had to really pay attention to the days or dates at all!  Before, I had to watch the calendar like a hawk to make sure I didn't miss any appointments.  Now, it's just like it used to be.  I don't have to be anywhere at any certain time - I LOVE IT!!!!!!  Ok except work, but that doesn't count right?  ;)

May and August are my favorite months of the year.  May is the month Ben and I got married, and August has both of our birthdays along with a ton of our family members birthdays as well.  I can't believe we've been married 3 years on May 27th - I guess time really flies when you're having fun!  May is when flowers start to really bloom, perfect 80 degree weather starts to stick around and grilling out becomes an every night affair.  You just can't beat it.  May is also when Mothers Day falls (usually) and we have a lot of Moms in our lives that we are thankful for.  

We have some fun things planned for May.  This past weekend was a friends bachelorette party, and WOW, what a fabulous time!  Mrs. soon to be Allen (Beth Millians) did a great job Sat night, she was a trooper!  There were 14 of us in a huge hummer limo. Their wedding is May 23rd - we can't wait!

This weekend is a "cocktail supper" in honor of Jenny Santora and Chris Hagy in Atlanta.  Jenny is the sister of my bf from college - Kristie.  We are looking forward to spending the weekend with Kristie and her boyfriend, and getting to see Jenny and Chris as well.  Fun times! 

My Mom is in town all week spending some time with me, and Ben is out of town for work in Savannah until Friday (not fair!) so we are just hanging out and doing a little decorating around my house.  Thanks Mom for coming to spend the week with me!  :)

I have a prayer request for Ben's grandfather - Papaw.  He is currently undergoing open heart surgery for 5 blockages, so please pray for him, and everyone who is in Kentucky helping them right now.  

We would like to wish these ladies a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

My Mom
Mrs. Linda, my mother-in-law
ReRe, Ben's paternal grandmother
Memaw, Ben's maternal grandmother
Brandy, my sister-in-law
Stephanie, Ben's sister
Aunt Penny, Ben's aunt
Aunt Janet, Ben's aunt
Aunt Sandy, Ben's aunt
Jennifer, Ben's cousin
Seana, Ben's cousin
Hannah, Ben's cousin by marriage
Tracy, my aunt
Laura Herron, great friend of mine
Abbie Ethun, great friend of mine

And everyone else who reads this blog that is a Mom!!!  

I thought these pics were hilarious, nothing wrong with a little Mother's Day FUN!



HAHA!

I consider myself a Mom.  I have a spoiled rotten kitty that I treat as if she were human - so I'm her mama.  Yes, Ben gets me a card from Gracie every year, weird?  maybe.  Do I think it's the cutest thing in the world?  yes.  My fam has always done gifts from animals, my parents dogs give Christmas gifts every year.  Smart dogs!

WE LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH!  We hope your day is wonderful!

Love to all,

Kerri

4 comments:

KJS said...

I heard yall were having some trouble leaving comments, I hope its working now!

Anonymous said...

Hey HONEY!

Thanks for the Mothers Day recognitions!

We are praying for Papaw - hope all is well on the home front - all Mothers - have a great weekend too!

Glad you had a great time last weekend, and know you are looking forward to this weekend - please give Kristie & family all our love - wish we could be there!

I guess going to HH this weekend is not too bad - all of your have a great weekend - Ben, hope everything was great in Savannah - see everyone soon,

Love Dad

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Mother's Day shout out! Can't wait to see you at Beth's wedding.

Love,
Abbie

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie, I second everyting you said so elequintly (spelled wrong) You always express yourself in the best way (so I second everthing you say) I am so happy things are getting more normal for you, I am also so blessed to have such a caring wife I love you BEN