This is so awful...
A 13-year old Minnesota boy was diagnosed with Hodgkin's back in January. His family doesn't believe in modern medicine, and declined treatment for him. Now the court system is involved, and I hope they can do something for him!
The boy's mother has fled with him after a court-ordered x-ray showed his tumor had grown in size this week. They have been trying to treat him with "natural" remedies. These people are obviously completely crazy, and it's just not fair that the boy has to suffer through this. It's not his fault his parents have gone off the deep end.
So sad!
Mom, Son Flee Chemo Battle
3 comments:
I am praying for him LOVE YOU
Ben
I have been following this story the last couple of days. It's just awful. Hodgkin's is so curable and for the mother (and I use that term loosely)to not allow her son to have the treatment that will cure him is criminal. I hope and pray they will find the boy soon so he can get the treatment he needs and deserves. Love to you and Ben. Love, Mrs. Linda
I just read about that yesterday. I hope that he gets the treatment, so sad that the parents just don't understand.
see you later tater!!! Melanie
Post a Comment