THE EAGLES



Take it...to the limit...one more time.

If you've never seen the Eagles live, it's an experience that I just can't explain. It's pure, raw talent at its finest. Especially 20 yards from the stage!!! One of my bf's Kristie bought us tickets for Christmas and the seats were just awesome, we could see their facial expressions for crying out loud. I LOVED IT. This was my 4th time seeing them, and it never gets old. Last time we saw them outside in Atlanta, and the acoustics just weren't there. This time, we were at the North Charleston Coliseum which is a lot smaller than other venues, therefore making the sound just mind-numbing. They played Hotel California better than I've ever seen them play, and of course I called my brother and let him listen to the entire song on my cell. I do that every time for him. Ben and I also got to hear our wedding song "Love Will Keep Us Alive" - that one is a tearjerker anyways, and of course I got all teary-eyed when that came on. We had a great time, and I just want to say thank you Kristie for the best present ever - seriously it was so much fun! The whole weekend was fun. The concert was Friday night, so we still had one more night in Charleston after that. Yes! We went on a restaurant spree Sat night, deciding to stop at about 8 different places and have an appetizer each time. It was so much FUN, I think we'll do that every time we go somewhere now. Its just better to try more food, yall know I love food. Of any kind.


Ok - back to reality! My first appointment with my radiation oncologist is this Thursday, so hope all goes well! It's just a consultation, so I will let you all know what they say.

Also, I would like to wish my beautiful niece Lauren Johnson a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She turns 15 this Thursday, a fellow 22nd in the family. There are 4 of us in the fam that have bday's on the 22nd of the month. Me, my Dad, Lauren and Ben's Dad. 22 is a good number for us! I can't believe how grown up Lauren is! She'll be going to college in no time!

Hope you all are having a good week and staying warm, its 33 in Atlanta today - ouch!

Love yall!

Kerri

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerri and Ben~

I had the best time ever!! Thank you both for making the trip to Charleston and making the weekend so special for all of us! I love you both.

It's almost over Kerri... you are such a trooper it will be over in no time.

Miss you all ready!

Love,
Kristie

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all were having a great time at the concert! And I like the idea of going to different restaurants trying different appetizers. Steve and I will have to try that. You and Ben try to stay warm. It's freezing here in Charlotte also. Good for climbing into bed early! Love to you and Ben! Love, Mrs. Linda

Anonymous said...

Hey sis!!! We love you!!!
Hey Ben!!! We love you, too!!!
The Eagles in concert,need I say more!Looks like you guys had a blast.
C-YA in a couple of weeks!!!
Stephen and Brandy