Pain in the neck...literally.

Hey all,


I've got a pain in the neck...literally!  It started Sunday afternoon and it has progressively become worse every day!  I guess maybe it's a little better today, but this thing has gone from a pain in my neck to a pain in my you know what.  I haven't felt good all week, just tired and really just don't want to do anything but sit at home on the couch.  Maybe its the weather?  Maybe its that I'm just sick of all this?  Maybe its because I want my old body back?  STUPID CHEMO!  

Here's another thing that's irritating me to the core - my hair is thinning like a dog with the mange.  Every time I brush it, it just goes everywhere.  Of course you still can't really tell that it's thinning, but those of you who really know me can tell.  I have the thickest hair out of just about everyone I know...so that's a lot to lose, which is a good thing.  Those chicks with thin hair to begin with, there's just not much you can do.  So, with that said - maybe I won't lose all of it - but dang I would almost consider shaving it to not have to clean out the thousands of hairs all over my house!  It's so messy and borderline gross.  

Yall don't worry about me, its just one of those weeks...we all have them from time to time.

All I can do is laugh at myself, put my big girl panties on - and DEAL WITH IT.

5 comments:

The Herron Family said...

I bet you look hot in big girl panties! And you know Ben would be so excited! Love you constantly!

Anonymous said...

Ben told me about your sore neck this morning. I hope it gets to feeling better soon. If anyone is allowed to complain about having a bad week, you are. I will be praying that you start to feel better real soon! I love you! Mrs. Linda

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you're still feeling that neck pain! Hang in there - let Matt and I know if there's anything we can do for you! I love you! KRIS

Anonymous said...

Hey angel...I had the worst pain(crick)in my neck/shoulder a few weeks ago, I got some of those Thermacare Heat pads...OMG!!! Amazing, it was gone in a couple of days. You are in my thoughts and prayers everyday!
Love,
Mrs. H

Mason Fleske said...

I had a friend that had gone through several rounds of chemo and didn't start losing her hair until the end of it. She finally got tired of cleaning it up, so she shaved her head! That may be a bit rash, but she said it was one of the most liberating things she has ever done. Hmm.

Sorry you're not feeling well! I think writing and sharing your experiences has given a lot of people perspective and hope! Keep it up KJ! Hang in there girl...tequila is always helpful.