4 years ago today I married the love of my life! Time sure does fly when you're having fun! We had a great wedding, oh if I could do it all over again I would. We loved everything about it. The honeymoon too, seriously we had way too much fun in the DR. Thanks for being my rock Ben, you are always there for me and I appreciate everything you do for me. We've been through a lot in 4 years, and we've proven that we can handle a cancer diagnosis and come out on the other side stronger than ever. That alone can tear some people apart. Through good times and bad - you're always by my side. I love you more than you'll ever know! Happy Anniversary sweetheart!
We're off to Baltimore in the morning for another one of Ben's best friends weddings - it's going to be a great time! Ben and Matt are co best men - how cute is that? Kristen and I absolutely love going up to Baltimore and seeing all of their old friends from high school, they are so much fun! Fresh Maryland blue crab, here we come!
Hope you all have an awesome Memorial Day weekend, and remember to think about our service men and women on Monday...I am really hoping I see one at the airport so I can give them a hug.
Love to all!
2 comments:
Words can't describe how I feel, I love you, You are my rock, You are my inspiration daily
I LOVE YOU THANKS FOR THE 4 YEARS IN MARRIAGE and 9 years of our life so far together
LOVE BEN
Happy Anniversary, and have a great time in Baltimore! I'm jealous...I'd love some steamed blue crabs. YUM!!!! Love you both!!!
Post a Comment