You can help out!

I don't know about you all - but the more I see on TV about BP, the madder I get.  There shouldn't be drilling if they don't know how to stop it immediately if something goes wrong.  I am devastated about what it's doing to wildlife.  I just looked at a few pictures and had to stop - I started crying at my desk.  I won't even post them on here because if you see them you will be upset. Want to help out with the clean up?  Donate the the National Wildlife Federation or text "WILDLIFE" to 20222 to donate $10 through the NWF.  The charge will appear on your next phone bill.

Also, purchase Dawn dish liquid - Dawn saves wildlife caught in oil spills.

Pray for the people who lost family members in the explosion and pray for those animals that are suffocating in oil.  It's just not fair.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good cause! I have used Dawn for a long time because of the donation that P&G makes to help wildlife affected by oil spills. Love you!

Anonymous said...

You are such an animal lover... I agree as well.. Gracie would be very proud of her mother

Love you

Ben

Anonymous said...

OOOPS! Forgot to sign that first note. Just noticed! Love you! Mrs. Linda