Happy Valentine's Day!

"Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." -Robert Heinlein

I love Valentine's Day. Some people do not, but I personally do. If most of you haven't noticed by now there isn't a holiday that I don't enjoy. I love chocolate, champagne and most of all going out with my husband. We do something nice every single year. This year will be no different. We are going out to a nice dinner tomorrow night in downtown ATL.  I hear it offers the best seafood in town.  I can't wait!  Of course we had to make reservations over a week ago because in Atlanta you can forget it if you try to call the week of Valentine's day. Everything will be booked, it's insane in this town. That's why I laughed when I saw this online:


Hilarious!!  So true!  We actually are going at 8:30, not too bad.  Anyways, just wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to you all.

They are calling for snow in Atlanta today...I will believe it when I see it!  I wish it would dump a few feet on us so we didn't have to go to work for a few days.  That would be so nice!  Our family and friends in Virginia and Maryland have been covered in snow for over a week.   It looks pretty, but I'm sure it's getting old by now.  So, we'll see what happens tonight!

I have my next follow up appointment on Tuesday at 11:45 am.  I already had blood work done yesterday so glad that's over with!  I'll let you all know how it goes!

Once again, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Sending love to all you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day Kerri and Ben --- having a few flakes of snow in NA ---looks like it's coming---Love You---Mom

Anonymous said...

I saw the menu on the web from the restaurant that you and Ben are going to, and everything looks wonderful! Have a great evening! I'll be thinking of and praying for you and your upcoming checkup. I know it will be A-OK! Love you both, and enjoy the snow! Love, Mrs. Linda