"Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it."
- Lou Holtz
"Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life."
Phillippians 4:6-7 MSG
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars."
I am a 31 year old graphic designer living in the burbs of Atlanta with my wonderful husband Ben, our son Bennett, and our furry child Gracie. I started blogging when I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma in September of 2008. I have now been in remission for more than 3 years, and I continue to blog about my life as a new Mom.
3 comments:
A GREAT picture of Grace----send it to us so we can put it on our tree---Love--Mom
Love that cat! She looks so festive! Love, Mrs. Linda
Hey Aunt Kerri.Merry Christmas Grace. I just bought a whole bunch of yoyos and I'm very good. Can Ben yoyo?
love Phillips
Post a Comment