Do yall like my new design? I thought it needed sprucing up! I've become pretty familiar with blog design. It's easier than you think.
Ben and I went to a Leukemia and Lymphoma Society awards show last night...it was great! Those people are so awesome, and it felt good to be recognized. Well, all I really got was a piece of paper, but whatever - it still felt good!
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, I love Fridays! (at 5 of course) We have my company Christmas dinner tomorrow. Of course, we'll be watching the SEC Championship game too, ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!
Love to all!
KJS
6 comments:
Love it--and you--Mom
Roll Tide!!!
Hey Sis!!!! I love the new design! The pic of that gator truck is absolutely redonkulous!!!!! What a waste of money and paint. Alabama SEC Champs, that'll work! Nothin' better than spankin' a little gator hind-end!!!! We miss ya'll!!!!!!! See ya in a few weeks!!!! Love ya tons Stephen and Brandy
I love the new design also! Glad you had a good weekend and congrats on your recognition from the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society! We're having a really good weekend especially with that big Alabama win last night! Love you both! Love, Mrs. Linda
Oh, wow! What a cool pic of you! So creative....of course!!! Love you, Kristen
You look hot
Love the new design
Love you
Ben
Post a Comment