First Follow-Up

Hey all,


Just got back from my first follow-up appointment at Dr. H's office, and everything looks good!  As expected, there is a lot of scar tissue left over from radiation.  I have read that there is just no way around that.  More great news - I get to have my port removed!  I will be getting it out on Tuesday, April 14th at 8 am.  I can't WAIT to get that thing out, I think I will feel completely normal after that.  I will be FREEEEEEEEEEE!  

My next CT scan will be sometime around the end of June.  That one will be extremely important - it will be the first "comparable" scan from this last one.  BIG deal.  So, if you all could continue to pray for me I would really appreciate it!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend - 75 and sunny tomorrow in ATL, just can't beat that! 

Love to all,

Kerri

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that your appointment went well and that the port will be coming out real soon! We will continue to pray that the next CT scan is perfect! Lots of Love, Mrs. Linda

Anonymous said...

YEA, LOVE YOU SWEETIE, CANT WAIT FOR NEXT TUESDAY TO BE DONE WITH THE PORT, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS BETTER THEN THE NEEDLE IN THE ARM NON STOP I LOVE AND PRAY FOR YOU CONSTANTLY

Anonymous said...

HAPPY EASTER AUNT KERRI
LOVE PHILLIPS

Anonymous said...

HAPPY EASTER SIS!! HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD WEEKEND.CAN'T WAIT FOR TUESDAY!!! "!VERY--NICE!" MISS YA'LL , SEE YA SOON!
STEPHEN & BRANDY