I love weekends!

Weekends...how much do I love thee?  Ben and I traveled to Charleston, SC this past weekend to visit my BF from college Kristie and go to my friend since high school Nicole's wedding.  It was a BLAST!  Here are a few pics!





Unfortunately it rained Saturday and we weren't able to go to the beach...oh well!  We made the best of it anyways!

I am slammed at work this week, and that's ultimately the reason why I don't blog as much as I used to.  WOW it's crazy around here now.  I guess that's a good sign?  Anyways, I saw this online yesterday...it's a link to the New York Times and it is titled "Life After Cancer"...so I decided to upload my picture and say a little something.  Check it out!

Life After Cancer

Hope you are all having a good week!  Love to all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun, you look great in the pics, nice to see you blogging again

Love you

Ben

Mason Fleske said...

Ker-Bear, you really inspire me. Love!