Congrats Kristen and Matt!




I am ecstatic that I can finally let the news out - I am going to be an Aunt again! Congratulations Kristen and Matt - what a lucky child - you will be the most amazing parents. We love you more than anything, and we cannot WAIT to meet our new niece/nephew. YAY!

I am a professional Aunt by now - 16 years of experience! So, this child will be spoiled rotten by me and by the rest of the Walker/Stephenson clan. Matt is my husband's twin brother, and for those of you who read this blog that don't know about us - Kristen has been one of my best friends for over 17 years.  There aren't many best friends out there who actually fall in love with twin brothers - it's an amazing story.

So happy for these two - wonder who this baby will look like?

Love you both very much :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Matt & Kristen: I am so proud of you both and honored to be the uncle of your child. There is not more deserving parents in the world

Love you Both

Jeremy & Cona said...

CONGRATULATIONS Matt and Kristen!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww.......thank you soooo much!!! We're so excited and know that you and Ben will be such special people in our child's life! We love you both very much! Kristen & Matt

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Matt and Kristen! We are so thrilled for you both! Love, Nana Linda and Pop Steve

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kristen and Matt--Fantastic news---Our Love--Patsy and Frank