I love weekends!


Hey all!

Long time no post! I've been too busy celebrating! :)

This past weekend we traveled to North Augusta and Columbia. Friday night we got to hang out with my family, and we had a great time just sitting around the fire and talking. It's so nice to be able to see them on Friday nights before the football games! We woke up early Saturday morning and headed up to Columbia. It was such a beautiful day - it was perfect for tailgating! Here are some pictures:

Me and the hubs!

The ONLY reason I put this up is so my Brother could look at it...he paints cars for a living and this is by far the craziest paint job I've ever seen! Makes you want to GAG!

Ben and Matt in their "Intergrity" Shirts. USC honored our service men and women during halftime, and all of our players wore jerseys with camo numbers and the words Integrity, Service, Commitment, Courage, and Duty in place of their names. It was so awesome!

Kristen and I tailgating!

Our beautiful stadium...I love Williams Brice! As you can see, we were in the shade - thank goodness!

Ben and I in the stadium, thank you Chris and Laura Herron - we love those seats!

How beautiful is that? The entire halftime show was awesome, and everyone was moved to tears. At the end of the show, 3 F-16's came roaring overhead - it gave us all chills!

We had a great time hanging out with everyone, and the game was a BLAST...up until the end of the 3rd quarter. I won't even get started, because we were all so upset...we outplayed Tebow, and we should have won. It was pretty rough - but we got over it and went out anyways. We always have a great time in Columbia, and this was the last game we will be able to attend this season. See you next year Carolina, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BEAT CLEMSUX!


Love to all!

Kerri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! It was such a fun day - except for the 3rd quarter turnover....I agree that we don't need to get started on that again!! And, YES we must beat Clemson! Love you bunches!! Kristen

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! Sorry about the Florida game. Maybe Bama can get them! Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow! Love ya, Mrs. Linda