Remember back when I posted that Ethan Zohn from the show Survivor had been diagnosed with Hodgkins? Well, he got some bad news this week. His post chemo scans show that it's back, and worse than it was before. He has a different subtype than I did, and it frequently recurs, but not usually that fast. He needs some prayers as he is preparing for a stem cell transplant and he just looks really down in his latest video from People.com. I have friended him on Facebook, and he's just a really nice guy. No one deserves this!
Let's all say a little prayer for Ethan!
Pray for Ethan Zohn
2 comments:
oh man. That was always my worst fear. They say Hodgkin's is a very curable cancer and I hear it a lot but what help is those words for the ones in which it recurs? It has to be that much more devastating because you are told it's so treatable. :(
Prayers going up for Ethan! Love, Mrs. Linda
Post a Comment